I couldn’t wait to bust out a pencil skirt from this
amazing watercolor fabric I picked up at Mood during Fabric Weekend. I
also want pillows and a great big painting with this print as well.
Spring is officially here and I couldn’t be more excited. With daylight savings giving us more light before bedtime, the boys constantly want to be outside playing. I love opening up our back door to let them run around outside and throwing open all the windows for some fresh cool air. Aside from some heinous allergies we are dealing with, this time of the year is pretty perfect.
With today being the first official day of Spring, I have teamed up with some really incredible bloggers and designers for an amazing Spring giveaway that I wish I could enter myself!
Enter the Rafflecopter below to win all this perfect Springy goodness…
- The Take A Bow Skirt in Mint from my shop ($130 value) (If you were bummed you didn’t win my last bow skirt giveaway, here is another chance!)
- The 14k solid gold butterfly charm with the diamond and 18″in fine gold chain from Helen Ficalora ($330)
- A Tory Birch Wallet in Cantaloupe from Nordstrom.com (+$195)
- A $50 voucher to Jane.com
- Emma Magazine Spring Issue ($23.80)
- Sweet Dried Fruit Crisps in 4 flavors from Simple and Crisp ($20+)