WEEKEND WISH LIST AND SALES
The weekend is finally here! I hope that means rest and relaxation for everyone, as well as some quality time swooning over some of the items I’ve been eyeing below (5 of which are on sale!).
- I love how cute and versatile these sneakers are (and also 10% off). They are perfect for a casual day of running errands with some distressed jeans and a loose top, but they can just as easily turn a dress like this or this (also on sale) into something more casual.
- This bucket bag is 20% off right now and you wear it just like a cross body making it super comfortable, plus it has plenty of room for everything I would need for me and the boys. It comes in cognac too, which I’m also loving for Spring.
- This swimsuit. I love that it’s girly and bold at the same time. The scalloped bra top and just the right amount of black and white together. I might need to grab this for our upcoming vacation!
- I have these heels and love them. They would look so cute with this dress, and their both on sale! Add some color with a cute bag or some gold jewelry and you’re set.
- If you’re looking for the perfect spring top, it’s all about white. Again, this is so versatile. Dress it up with a pencil skirt (check out this post) or tuck the front in some flared jeans and add some wedges for an easy transitional spring look. I’m also loving these cutout heeled booties that would work great with this top too. They add some edge, which is a nice contrast to the simplicity of the top.
- Don’t miss out on this skirt, now 25% off! I picked it up last weekend and its gorgeous. With Easter right around the corner, this skirt paired with this gingham button-up or colorful top would make the perfect outfit.