SIMILAR DRESS HERE AND HERE | WHITE CLUTCH (LOVING THIS SIMILAR STYLE) | HEELS (size 1/2 size down! I didn’t and mine are a tad too big) | SIMILAR ROSE EARRINGS
All white looks are everywhere this spring and I love it. I’ve been wearing a lot of white recently (I Instagramed a few looks here, here and here). It just feels so pretty and fresh. One of my favorite spring trends is white bags. This white clutch is so simple and basic, and such a good size. I also wore it in this post. I recently picked up this Kate Spade bag (you can see it in this post), and it’s a perfect everyday bag. The color is ‘crisp linen,’ and it is the perfect shade. It’s sliqhtly off white, but not too grey. I love having one white clutch I can dress up with, and one a bit more casual for everyday looks.
Nordstrom has so many pretty white options. I’ve highlighted a few of my favorites below:
- Nordstrom just got this style similar to my clutch but slightly more embellished.
- This clutch is simple and classy, and a great price point at under $50.
- Saddlebags are some of my favorite bags, and I’m obsessed with the gold studs on this one!
- The perforated leather on this white tote is gorgeous! It would make such a cute bag to bring to the beach!
- I love the look of this crisp clean crossbody bag.
in partnership with Nordstrom | photography by Justin James Photography