DISTRESSED JEANS | BLUE BLAZER | WHITE BUTTON UP TOP | OPEN-TOE SANDALS | WHITE ENVELOPE CLUTCH | SUNGLASSES | LADDER CUFF | SIMILAR TASSEL NECKLACE
This white top is one of my favorites. It layers so well (especially with a fitted blazer to make your look more tailored), and it’s the perfect length. It’s also marked down 40% right now, so it’s under $30! Sizes are really limited, but if they have your size I would definitely recommend it as a staple for fall! There are unlimited ways to wear a white button up. These jeans are under $70 and really comfortable. The distressing is more subtle on them too.
SIMILAR BLACK DRESS | SIMILAR LONG SWEATER VEST HERE AND HERE | OPEN-TOE BOOTIES (SIMILAR HERE) | TASSEL NECKLACE | LADDER CUFF | SCREW CUFF | MAC LIPLINER IN ‘BOLDLY BARE’ AND LIP STICK IN ‘SNOB’
I love long vests. They are so versatile and will definitely transition into fall perfectly. I linked to two similar long vests. This long light grey vest is on sale for $40, and this one comes in either a darker grey or black and is under $35! Both are great options for lots of cute fall looks. It’s so easy to add some contrast and layer long sweater vests over dresses for fall. This black dress is really similar to mine, just with a little bit shorter sleeves (which is great for throwing under a long sweater for fall), and it’s on sale right now for under $20!
PINK OVERSIZED BLAZER | WHITE PEPLUM TOP (SIMILAR HERE) | DISTRESSED JEANS | KATE SPADE BAG | GOLD WATCH | GOLD CLUSTER BRACELET | BANGLE BRACELETS
This pink blazer is supposed to be oversized, but I love that it doesn’t lose it’s feminine touch even with the slouchiness. I like it with this white peplum top because it’s a little more tailored than the blazer, and I think it adds some definition to the look. This peplum top is similar, but it’s sleeveless and has some ruffles that dress it up a bit more. It also comes in a red that would be really pretty for the fall.
DISTRESSED JEANS | STRIPED HIGH-LOW TOP | WEDGES | COGNAC BAG | SUNGLASSES | SIMILAR TASSEL NECKLACE | LADDER CUFF | BANGLE BRACELETS
This striped top is such a flattering fit and cut, and it’s the perfect length too. Unfortunately it’s sold out in the black and white stripes, but the last time I checked they still had it in solid black and solid white with limited sizes. And it’s less than $15 now! It does run big, but the fit is supposed to be looser. I’m wearing a medium and you can see that the fit is baggier, which I wanted. My wedges are now under $50 (40% off!). I have worn them all summer, for both casual looks like this and more dressed up looks, and they are definitely one of my favorite pairs.
Happy September everyone! I am still having trouble with the idea that summer is coming to an end, but we have a lot to look forward to with fall and some warmer weather clothes coming up! Labor Day is Monday, so this weekend there are some major sales happening. I wanted to give you a list of all the big ones that I will be checking out. I included links to all the sales, as well as what kinds of deals they are offering and what codes you will need to get the discounts below. You can go straight from here to each store’s sale by clicking on the store names. I also included some of my favorite sale picks from some of the stores below. I hope everyone has a fun weekend! Let me know what kinds of crazy good deals you guys find out there!
THE BEST LABOR DAY SALES:
- My favorite hair curling wands are on sale for 70% off + free US/Canada shipping! I use the 25mm Classic Wand. You can shop it with this link and use code CURLS70 at checkout. I posted a hair tutorial on how I create loose curls with it that you can watch here.
- Nordstrom: They have amazing items on sale in their Summer Clearance sale. I posted about all my favorite picks in yesterdays post, and rounded some up below as well.
- SALE FAVORITE: This top I love and own in 3 colors and it’s on sale for less than $30! It runs big, comes in 5 colors, and I wear an XS. It’s such a great dressy top for when you need something a step bout a basic tee. You can see how I styled it in posts here, here, here, and here. (told you I loved it)
- J.Crew: 30% off your order of $200+ or 25% off your order of $125+. Use code SHOPMORE. Online only. Exclusions apply.
- Madewell: Extra 30% right now picks and all sale styles in-store and online. Use code: DOUBLEUP.
- Free People: Additional 30% off on all sale styles through Monday, 9/5.
- Urban Outfitters: Buy one, get one half off on tanks and tees. In stores and online through 9/5.
- Anthropologie: Additional 40% off sale items.
- H&M: 60% off select styles.
- Forever 21: Buy one, get one free on all sale items with code BOGOFREE. Exclusions apply.
- Shopbop: Hundreds of new styles newly added to the sale.
- Old Navy: 50% off all jeans, dresses, and tees.
- Gap: 40% off your purchase. Use code: PARTY. Exclusions apply.
- Banana Republic: 40% off almost everything with code: FALL40. Exclusions apply.
- BaubleBar: Up to 75% off select styles, with an additional 20% off all sales automatically applied at checkout.
- Rebecca Minkoff: Up to 50% off.
- SALE FAVORITE- My blush pink mini crossbody bas is on sale for under $100! You can see how I styled it in this post.
- Joe’s Jeans: 25% off end-of-season Summer styles plus an extra 30% off all sale items through 9/6.
Nordstrom Clearance Sale Favorites: