White jeans are perfect for spring! I’ve rounded up a few of my past looks for some inspiration on how to style yours this season…
PINK FLORAL BLOUSE || CARDIGAN SWEATER (sold out) SIMILAR HERE || WHITE DISTRESSED JEANS || BLUSH TIEKS (SIMILAR FLATS HERE AND HERE) || KATE SPADE BAG || SUNGLASSES || GOLD CHOKER || GOLD CRESCENT NECKLACE || GOLD CIRCLE BRACELET
1. Add florals. White jeans will draw your attention to a floral top, making it stand out, and adding a feminine touch.
SIMILAR GREY CARDIGAN HERE AND HERE || GREY TEE || SIMILAR WHITE DISTRESSED JEANS || ADIDAS SNEAKERS || TORY BURCH BAG || SUNGLASSES || BROWN LEATHER WATCH || TURQUOISE RING || GOLD CIRCLE BRACELET || CLUSTER BRACELET || GOLD NECKLACE
2. Go neutral. Adding neutral colors with white works really well. Grey is a favorite of mine. It keeps your look warm and underplayed.
SIMILAR FAUX LEATHER JACKET HERE AND HERE || SIMILAR SWEATER || WHITE DISTRESSED JEANS || SIMILAR WEDGE BOOTIES (another favorite style for spring) || TORY BURCH BAG || SUNGLASSES || TURQUOISE RING
3. Add booties. There are so many great booties for spring that can really add a lot of style to your look. Have fun with different styles and colors.
SIMILAR GREY SWEATER || SIMILAR CARDIGAN HERE AND HERE || WHITE DISTRESSED JEANS || GOLD SNEAKERS (on sale 25% off) || DODGERS HAT (also available here) || SUNGLASSES || KATE SPADE BAG || INITIAL NECKLACE || GOLD CHOKER || TURQUOISE RING || CLUSTER BRACELET
4. Layer up. Adding layers isn’t just for winter and fall. Spring is the perfect time to add a longer cardigan for warmth and style.
SIMILAR BLOUSE HERE, HERE, AND HERE || WHITE DISTRESSED JEANS || SIMILAR OPEN TOE SANDALS || KATE SPADE BAG || SUNGLASSES
5. Choose similar shades. You don’t have to wear a stark contrasting color top for your white jeans to stand out. Picking lighter shades that closely match the white is really appealing to the eye.
PINK TOP (on sale under $30!) || WHITE DISTRESSED JEANS || SIMILAR LACE UP HEELS HERE AND HERE (also comes in blush) || KATE SPADE BAG || SUNGLASSES || GOLD INITIAL NECKLACE
6. Dress up your jeans. White jeans are really easy to dress up, and it doesn’t take much. Add a favorite pair of heels and you’ve completely changed your look.
SIMILAR TOP || SIMILAR FAUX LEATHER JACKET || WHITE JEANS (similar under $60 here) || SIMILAR WEDGE SANDALS || KATE SPADE BAG || SUNGLASSES || SIMILAR TASSLE NECKLACE
7. Add color. Adding a pop of color will allow your white jeans to pop too. Bold and bright colors are perfect for spring.
WHITE TEE || SIMILAR VEST || WHITE JEANS (similar under $60 here) || SIMILAR KATE SPADE BAG || SIMILAR OPEN TOE BOOTIES || SUNGLASSES || SIMILAR WATCH || GOLD INITIAL NECKLACE
8. White on white. Wearing a white top with white jeans actually works really well. You can always throw on a vest to break up the color.
GINGHAM SHIRT (low stock) SIMILAR HERE || CHAMBRAY SHIRT || WHITE JEANS (similar under $60 here) || SIMILAR KEDS SNEAKERS
9. Play up patterns. Unlike most denim, white jeans don’t have any distractions in the colors of the fabric because they are solid white. So adding patterns is really easy to do. White and gingham is a classic for spring.
SIMILAR GREY TOP || SIMILAR DISTRESSED WHITE JEANS || ANIMAL PRINT BOOTIES || SIMILAR STRIPED BAG || SUNGLASSES || SIMILAR EARRINGS
10. Keep it simple. Like blue jeans, you can always keep your look simple with white jeans. Add your favorite plain tee, and you have an easy look that still looks put together.
SIMILAR BOMBER JACKET || CHAMBRAY SHIRT (similar on sale here) || WHITE JEANS (similar under $60 here) || SIMILAR WEDGE BOOTIES || SIMILAR SADDLE BAG || SUNGLASSES || SIMILAR GOLD WATCH
11. Chambray never fails. White jeans and chambray just work together. Chambray stands out really well on the white, and it’s a classic look that always looks great in the spring.
One thought on “11 WAYS TO STYLE WHITE JEANS FOR SPRING”
I just bought a pair of white jeans this week, so this is perfect timing!
Comments are closed.