The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to the public TODAY! If you have been patiently waiting for your turn to shop
.—————————— GIVEAWAY CLOSED ———————————-
scroll to the bottom of the post to see if you were one of the winners!
SIMILAR JEANS || PAJAMA TOP (wearing a small, in stock!) || VELVET JACKET (wearing a small, in stock!) || PINK LOAFERS (currently sold out but similar on sale here) || SIMILAR BLACK BAG || SUNGLASSES || SPINNING INITIAL NECKLACE || GOLD CHOKER
I’m loving the “Pajama Chic” trend right now. It’s all about pairing style and comfort to make an effortlessly chic look. The key to this look is dressing up a pajama inspired top with an embellished jacket and balancing it out with slides or loafers. I just got this jacket for my birthday (I showed an up close view of it on insta stories) I am just obsessed with it! This way you’re actually playing up the top in a way that is classy and feminine. Because pajama inspired tops have a looser fit to them, the tailored fit of a jacket like this one gives it a clean and tailored look. But the best part is, you literally feel like you’re in pajamas because of how soft and comfortable these looser button up tops are. Adding loafers or slides keeps the look casual without being sloppy.
There are so many cute “Pajama Chic” pieces that I have been loving lately (most of them on sale right now!), so I put together a roundup of some of my favorites below.
SHOP THIS TREND:
SHOP MY LOOK:
Now that the sale is open to everyone, I rounded up some new favorite options that are still in stock below. You can also see all of my favorite picks in this post. I also rounded up all my favorite basics (tops under $30 and jeans under $50) in this post.
- This is the most perfect reasonably priced pump and I love when it goes on sale each year! The perfect height, matte leather, true nude, and TTS. I wear these more often than my designer heels!
- These just stared at me for far to long, I had to add them to my cart. A statement flat for sure!
- Block heels are huge for fall…and gold? Sold.
- I just ordered this dress in white in a size large for length. I have it in the black too! I love that I don’t have to wait for fall to wear it!
- This jacket is so good! It’s so much better in real life than this photo. It runs a little big, so I got an XS and will still have a relaxed fit. I can’t wait to style it!
- This brand makes the softest tops, and this one is such a good price! I like to order one size up.
- I had a pair of these jeans that I wore for 3 years straight, then bought the same pair again, then wore them out. I got them this year and freaked that they were on sale. They have a better stretch and are much better made than they were years ago. I highly recommend them! Super slimming and I wear 1 size larger than my normal size.
- I tried this pair on one size up but they were too big, so I just ordered my normal size and will still get a good relaxed fit. The distressing is spot on and I love this designer brand. The softest jeans at a great sale price.
- Maybe it’s just me but I can never find just a good solid black pencil skirt. I was so happy to find this one! A classic piece that will get lots of wear. And ponte knit is thick and stretchy and delicious.
I had so much fun giving away three $100 Nordstrom gift cards when this sale first started, that I couldn’t resist doing it again when it opened to the public! I’m structuring this giveaway exactly like I did last Thursday.
- Leave a comment on this post by 9AM PST this morning to enter. (that’s it!)
I will be drawing the 3 winners shortly after. Check back on this post around 11AM PST today to see if you won! (all the winners will be posted at the very bottom of this post. I will post on my insta stories once the winners have been announced)
—————————— AND THE WINNERS ARE ———————————-
CONGRATULATIONS Alisa, Stephanie, and Karli! I am thrilled for the three for you! Shoot me over an email to claim your gift cards (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll get yours emailed over asap!
Thank you to everyone who entered! I decided to do this giveaway because you are all so kind and generous. I can’t thank you enough for your support! Happy shopping my friends!