1. BLUSH LACE DRESS || 2. BEADED DROP EARRINGS || 3. BLUSH CROSSBODY BAG || 4. FLEECE HEART SWEATSHIRT || 5. BLUSH KNOTTED MULES || 6. PINK STRAP SANDALS || 7. LIPS TEE SHIRT || 8. PINK LIPSTICK || 9. BEADED BRACELET || 10. HEART NECK SCARF || 11. RED BOOTIES || 12. RED CROSSBODY BAG || 13. RED NAIL POLISH || 14. RED BUTTON DRESS
With Valentine’s Day only a few weeks away, I wanted to share some fun pink and red items you can use to put together a fun and flirty look that is perfect for whatever plans you have!
- If you want to get in the Valentine’s Day spirit without getting all dressed up, this kisses tee is perfect. Throw it on with jeans, add some pink lipstick, and you’re set!
- If you’re already planning a date night out, this red dress would be so pretty with nude heels!
- Adding a simple neck scarf with hearts to a cute sweater would be a fun way to add some pink and red to your look.
- This heart sweatshirt is fuzzy and soft, and it would be perfect for a girl’s night or for throwing on for a cozy date night in!
- I love these feminine drop earrings, and they would look great with this blush lace dress!
- If your plans are a little more extravagant this year, these pink strap sandals would be so much fun to dress up and wear out.
- To get in the spirit without going over the top, adding a pink or red nail polish is always an easy way to add a pop of color.
One thought on “IN THE MOOD FOR PINK AND RED”
I love all these pieces! They’re so fun!
Comments are closed.