1. GREEN SLOUCHY SWEATSHIRT || 2. TORTOISE SHELL SUNGLASSES || 3. LEATHER TOTE || 4. FUAX LEATHER MOTO JACKET || 5. TRIPLE STRAND LAYERED NECKLACE || 6. NAVIGATOR SUNGLASSES || 7. PINK WOOL BLEND SWEATER || 8. GEL NAIL POLISH || 9. TAUPE SUEDE BOOTIES || 10. JOGGERS
- The cut/color of these boots is so good. The deep V on the sides elongates the leg more than any other style of bootie!
- I get a lot of questions about my nail polish color whenever I wear this one. The name of it is “Pre-Show Jitters.” It’s the whitest shade of this Essie gel they have, and it lasts me a full week of no chips.
- How chic is this bag? The shape of the handle is my favorite part!
- I have this sweatshirt in red and it is so soft! (I got a med and love the fit). I want it in this hunter green color now too.
- How insanely soft do these joggers look? All day everyday please.
- I have such a soft spot for a good leather jacket and the shearling collar on this one is to die for. It’s also 40% off right now…so I think I might grab it!
ON MY MIND
- I got the images back for The February dress yesterday and I am bouncing off the walls! I can’t wait to show you. This dress is the dress of my dreams. If I could be a dress…it would be this dress. I am so excited to announce that I will be revealing The February Dress on Wednesday, February 7th NEXT WEEK! I can’t wait!
- We had to take Cash in to the doctor yesterday because his eye got in the crossfire of a flying race car track. It turns out there is a small cut on his eye from it, so the doctor gave us eyedrops to help it heal. In order to see if it was cut, the doctor put drops in his eye that made his whole eye glow lime green under a black light. I took a picture of it and showed him and he thought it was the COOLEST thing ever!
- We did a “no candy challenge” for the month of January with the big boys and they passed with flying colors! (I was shocked). We gave them each $15 for completing the challenge this morning. I’m surprised at how well they did. It taught them self discipline and gave them confidence that they have power over their mind, actions, and choices. I want to do more challenges like this with them!
SHOP THIS POST: