1. BLACK AND WHITE OFF THE SHOULDER SWIMSUIT || 2. STRIPED WOVEN BAG || 3. BLUE RUFFLE ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT || 4. TORTOISE SHELL SUNGLASSES || 5. WHITE RUFFLE ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT || 6. FLORAL CROP SWEATSHIRT || 7. MAXI DRESS COVER-UP || 8. SPF 50 MAKEUP SETTING MIST || 9. SEA SALT SPRAY || 10. DISTRESSED DENIM SHORTS || 11. BLACK SUNGLASSES || 12. BLACK RUFFLE ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT || 13. PLATFORM WEDGE SANDALS || 14. ROMPER SWIM COVER-UP
The Best Beachwear Of The Season:
Spring officially starts next week, which means it’s time to start talking about beachwear. There are so many cute swimsuits, coverups, beach bags, shorts, sunglasses, and sandals out right now, so I wanted to gather some of my favorites all in one place.
- I can’t resist a cute ruffle one-piece, and I love how clean and simple this white ruffle swimsuit is. This black polka dot one- piece is another favorite of mine, and a great alternative to a solid black suit.
- These distressed denim shorts are a great staple to have on hand all spring and summer. They are great for wearing over your swimsuit to the beach or the pool.
- This pink maxi dress coverup would be so cute at the beach this summer! I also love this cute cover-up romper for a day at the pool.
- Woven straw tote bags are back again this season. This striped straw tote is easy to carry and big enough to hold all of your beach day essentials.
- These platform wedge sandals are a staple for me all season. They work with dresses and jeans, and they easily dress up any look.
If you want more beachwear inspiration, here are six posts from last spring and summer to check out:
I picked up this suit a month ago and I love it! I love the tiny off the shoulder sleeves, and the top has a good amount of padding/support. I’m wearing a Small in the top and bottom.
SHOP THIS POST: