Summer is going to be here before I know it! I’m in slight denial that I only have a month and a half until the boys are out of school. They are done with school the last day of May and that feels so early to me! Every year since we have lived in Pasadena I am always shocked at how hot it gets. Our new home has a pool in the backyard, and you better believe we will be the party house all summer long! I can’t wait for pool dates with our friends!
I’ll probably be living in a bathing suit during the summer, so I am stocking up early on some cute ones. I love this red, white, and blue suit! The quality is spot on for the price, it offers a great amount of padding (a must for me), and good coverage in the back. I am totally obsessed with suits that have great cutouts. I love that this one incorporates a stripes print plus a solid, and it would be so fun to wear at a fourth of July BBQ! I found this swimsuit at Modcloth. They are my secret weapon when it comes to finding cute suits that are unique and well made.
Modcloth also has some other really unique suits, and I rounded them up for you at the bottom of this post. I like to think of Modcloth as my secret weapon when it comes to finding cute suits that nobody else has. I have about 6 bathing suits from them now, and all of them are such great quality. If it isn’t on your short list of places to check when bathing suit shopping…it needs to be. How incredible is this embroidered suit? It’s so unique, and I love the colors and detailing. They also have a fun selection of sandals, blow up pool toys, and sunglasses.
Here are a few more items I’m loving from Modcloth:
- I just bought this swimsuit and it is so flattering on! I love the coral color and off the shoulder ruffles.
- This woven pineapple crossbody bag is darling, it would be so fun to wear for a picnic date to the beach or pool.
- I love this twist on a cognac classic saltwater sandal.
- I love that my same suit from this post also comes in a stripe and floral combo. Another great pattern option!
- Pretty sure I need this cherry pool float this summer.
- I usually don’t gravitate to pieces with tons of different colors, but I love the stitch detailing on this rainbow halter one piece.
- These crochet flats would be easy to slip on and off during a day at the pool.
- One of my favorite sunglasses designers, and with a fun blue tint to the glass!
- I have these bead embellished sandals and I love them so much. They are really comfortable and well made too (run TTS).
MY FAVORITE MODCLOTH SWIM ITEMS:
SHOP MY LOOK:
in partnership with Modcloth