1. YELLOW RUFFLE SLEEVE TOP (on sale!) || 2. BURLAP EMBROIDERED CROSSBODY BAG || 3. CREAM SUEDE MOTO JACKET || 4. WHITE LACE TUNIC (on sale!) || 5. WIDE BRIM FELT HAT || 6. GREY AND WHITE STRIPED MAXI DRESS || 7. STRIPED TIE MIDI SKIRT (on sale!) || 8. FAKE BAKE SUNLESS TANNING LOTION (on sale for $10 off!) || 9. AVIATOR SUNGLASSES || 10. GOLD HEART RING (on sale!)
- This cream suede moto jacket is a nice alternative to denim jacket for casual and dressier spring looks. I have this same jacket in the grey color (see in this post), but I love the cream for spring.
- Hats are a great accessory to have on hand, and this wide brim felt hat is a favorite style of mine. It’s one you can easily pull off throughout spring with dresses, jeans, and skirts. I wore an almost identical hat in this post last fall, but you can easily dress it up for spring like I did last week.
- I love this embroidered burlap bag! It’s versatile and a great alternative to a straw bag for spring and summer.
- You guys know my love for gold rings and jewelry. This gold heart ring is one you can get away with wearing every day, and it’s on sale for $15 off right now!
- This sunless tanner is currently on sale for $20, and it gives you the best color! I’ve tried a lot of sunless tanners and this one gives me the darkest tan after 1 application and the price is so affordable compared to the other tanners that work this well. I try to apply this once a week and the tan lasts for about 5/6 days. It fades more evenly than some of the more expensive tanners too, which is another reason why I love it.
- This white lace tunic is on sale for almost $50 off. It has such pretty details, and it’s a great top to have for spring! How great is the length on it?
- I love the look of this striped midi skirt, and right now it’s on sale for under $50.
SHOP THIS POST: