1. STRIPED V-NECK TEE || 2. EMBROIDERED CROSSBODY BAG || 3. DISTRESSED JEANS || 4. TORTOISE SHELL SUNGLASSES || 5. GINGHAM BUTTON SHIRT || 6. PINK LACE TOP || 7. PINK FIT AND FLARE DRESS || 8. LINEN BUTTON SHORTS || 9. PINK ADIDAS SNEAKERS || 10. WHITE PLATFORM WEDGES
- These distressed jeans are less than $70, and a great fit. If you want a quality pair of jeans for a fraction of the price of a high end pair, I highly suggest these.
- This pink fit and flare dress is just one of the beautiful dresses released in the Gal Meets Glam collection available at Nordstrom. (I also love this blue bow dress and this white fit and flare dress).
- How cute are these pink linen button shorts? Paperbag shorts are easy to dress up or down, and they are ideal for wearing on vacation.
- A striped v-neck tee is a great staple for spring and summer. You can tuck it into a pair of jeans, or easily layer it under a sweater.
- This embroidered crossbody bag is similar to one I bought at the Nordstrom Sale last year that sold out so fast. (Seen in this post and this post). This one is only $55!
- I love these pink Adidas sneakers. They can take any casual look up a notch.
- Platform wedges are big for spring, and these white wedges would be perfect for wearing with jeans or dresses. I also love the cognac pair.
Modern Girls Guide To Sewing Sale!
Also, I wanted to share HUGE news that The Modern Girls Guide To Sewing is on SALE for 25% off with code SPRING today through Sunday, May 26th. I seriously cherish the ability to sew. Being able to make The Monthly Dress Series happen is so special to me. Bringing all these gowns to life is something that brings me so much joy and a feeling of satisfaction! My best friend Merrick and I created The Modern Girls Guide To Sewing as an online video course, where we take you through every single step of clothing construction. We teach everything from how to create your own pattern, to how to turn on and use your sewing machine. You’ll learn how to sew a pocket, sleeve, zipper, and so much more! We worked for an entire year on this course, and it is so thorough. There is a course for beginners and a course for intermediate sewers (if you already know the basics).
Head to moderngirlsewing.com to learn more about our courses and read through our course list that talks about what each of our 20 videos cover throughout the course. You can’t get this kind of class ANYWHERE without actually attending a university (trust us…we’ve looked). The best part is you have full access to the videos forever. So you can always go back and re-watch them anytime!
SHOP THIS POST: