1. DENIM JACKET || 2. GREEN RUFFLE MIDI DRESS || 3. GOLD STATEMENT NECKLACE || 4. FLORAL LACE PENCIL SKIRT || 5. TURQUOISE DROP EARRINGS || 6. EYESHADOW PALETTE || 7. NAVY RAFFIA SLIDE SANDALS || 8. BLEMISH AGE DEFENSE || 9. COCONUT LIP GLOSS || 10. STRIPED PAPER BAG PANTS
- A denim jacket is a staple for me this time of year. Tie it around your waist or wear it over a dress for cooler days. So versatile!
- I am so addicted to this lip gloss. I have one in by bathroom, one in my purse, and one in my car. Not sticky, lasts a long time on my lips, and smells like heaven!
- I am a sucker for a good gold necklace, and this gold statement necklace is so pretty on! It’s a really pretty small chevron print that looks great on it’s own or layered with other necklaces.
- This is a brand new eyeshadow palette and the colors are so good. I’ve been wearing just the daybreak color and it’s this pretty matte color with an orange hue (sounds weird…but it’s not) and it makes my blue eyes pop!
- How cute are these navy raffia sandals? They would be cute with a denim skirt, jeans, or even a dress this summer!
- I used this Blemish + Age Defense serum on my stories the other night and many of you were interested in it. It’s a serum that helps kick any breakouts I have FAST. I usually add my night cream over it once the serum has dried. I love that it fights acne and it’s made for adult skin. I’m almost out of this bottle, and I will definitely buy more once it’s gone.
- I own this pair of turquoise drop earrings, and I love how bold they are. I wore them in this post, and they stood out so well with my white dress and blue chambray shirt.
- This floral and lace pencil skirt was on my must-have skirt roundup for Spring. It has the prettiest colors, and it’s so detailed. You can shop all my other favorite skirts here.
SHOP THE TEN TRENDS: