TEN TRENDS: FOURTH OF JULY INSPIRED:
1. RED EYELET DRESS || 2. RED SCOOP NECK TEE || 3. RED AND TORTOISE SUNGLASSES || 4. RUFFLE STRAP DENIM JUMPSUIT || 5. STRAWBERRY PRINT WHITE TIE SHIRT || 6. SILVER SANDALS || 7. WHITE MIDI DRESS || 8. BLUE TOTE BAG || 9. WHITE SUNGLASSES || 10. BLUE BANDANA
- Whether you have a BBQ planned or you’re watching fireworks with the kids, you can’t go wrong with this red scoop neck tee and a pair of your favorite white or blue jeans.
- Add a white tee under this ruffle strap denim jumpsuit and you’re sure to stand out this Fourth! So cute and trendy.
- I love these red and tortoise shell sunglasses so much! They would work for the Fourth and all summer long.
- These silver sandals come in the best colors! I also love the blue pair. They would be so cute with this white midi dress.
- A red dress is a classic choice for the Fourth, but I love that this red eyelet dress is simple enough to wear anywhere!
- A bandana is a summer accessory that is really versatile. Add this blue bandana to a straw bag, or wear it in your hair around your pony for something a little unexpected.
- This blue tote bag is under $50, and it looks so chic! It would be fun to wear to a Fourth of July get together.
- If your Fourth of July plans are a little more casual, I love this strawberry print white tie shirt with a pair of jeans or denim shorts.