This week is a BIG one because I will be revealing the band new Behind The Dress: July episode (have you seen The July Dress yet? If not check it out here) this Wednesday and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale early access starts this Thursday! I’ll be talking about both throughout the week on my Instagram and stories. But here on the blog is where you will find all of the information in one spot.
Last week I got an exclusive look at the entire Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I’m talking…EVERYTHING. I can promise you..this is going to be a good sale. While I can’t share everything with you just yet, I am going to let you in on some of my all time favorite items/products that will be on sale starting Thursday. In addition, which ones I think will sell out fast.
Before I dive in, I want to remind you that if you don’t have a Nordstrom card you won’t be able to shop this sale during their early access time period starting Thursday. I’m not huge on having a ton of cards and I’m very selective about cards I apply for. However, I highly recommend getting a Nordstrom card here before the sale starts if you don’t have one. It’s free and it gives you access to all the sale items early. Make sure you check out my 6 tips for shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary sale post to find out why the card is so important. Also, why it made all the difference to have during last years sale.
HOT ITEMS THAT WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE
- Round frame Ray Bans on sale for $70 off!
- A classic gold watch by Tory Burch watch on sale for $249 (regularly $375)- a gold watch is a classic staple that never goes out of style!
- Baublebar will have a pretty statement earring in a deep bordeaux on sale for $31 (regularly $48)
- A Donna Karan Cashmere Mist gift set for $30. I’ve loved this scent forever- its great for all ages!
- There is a Tory Burch watch I fell in love with! It’s cognac and wraps around the wrist twice- it will be $70 off!
- A great lineup of perfumes will be on sale for just over $100 including, Versace Bright Crystal, Narciso Rodrigues For Her, and Marc Jacobs Daisy.
- SUPERGOOP will have a great combo on sale. Love their sunscreen.
I use my PMD once a week!
- Thursday will be your chance to grab yours for $60 off! It will be on sale for just under $100 and it’s always a super popular item.
- MAC will have some killer lipstick duos for under $20 in great pink tones.
- The lash serum everyone swears by that I’ve been using for a few weeks will be on sale!
My favorite Bare Minerals matte lip spreads in the perfect 3 nude shades!
I predict this one will be extremely popular because they are such amazing lip products. A pack of 3 will be on sale for just under $40.
- Not too many running shoes- I was surprised! But there is always a good pink pair and this year Adidas will have a really cute pair that are identical to this color! This is always a fast sell out! I have this pair of Adidas I wore in this post and I love them for running between 2-5 miles.
MY SALE SELL OUT PREDICTIONS
I went back to look through all of the baby/kids items that will be part of the sale and you guys!! My favorite FAVORITE stroller ever is going to be on sale for $130 off! It is normally $529 and will be on sale for $396. I literally opened up an Etsy shop when I was pregnant with Cash and sewed and sold clothing so that I could afford this stroller. It converts to a double stroller easily and you aren’t stuck always having a double.
I also stuck my infant seat on with the adapter with Eli, AND I take it running. It technically isn’t a running stroller…but it has worked just fine for me for the past 5 years! I was chatting with the manager of my Nordstrom yesterday and she said “this stroller is going to sell out fast“. I will be doing a full baby roundup post, but I will add this stroller and another stroller to my post on Thursday so they are easy for you to access if you are in the market for a stroller! You can see more images of the stroller in this post. It is the ONLY full size stroller you will need because it can grow with you. I talk ALL about this stroller in my Ultimate Baby Registry Guide post.
Also for your mommas to be, they will be having a killer combo sale on this Nuna stroller, infant car seat, and carseat adapter. Amazing quality and the travel system will be $250 off during the sale! This is the infant seat I had with Eli and I loved it. It comes with a magnetic cover to cover the baby when you want and is so sleek and beautiful. You can view this car seat in my Ultimate Baby Registry Guide post.
- Quay is one of my favorite sunglass brands and there are FIVE Quay sunglasses that will be on sale ranging from $32-$39 (regularly $60). INCLUDING the La Playa sunglasses which are a favorite of mine. I have them in silver and you can see them in past posts here and here. No way these ones last long in the sale.
- My favorite running leggings are on sale every year and there will be some amazing options this year! I always get the high waisted long leggings. This year they will have a red pair that will sell out! On sale for under $40 (normally $59). You can view one of my favorites from this brand in this blog post.
The classic Capri Blue Voluspa candle will be on sale!
- Its my favorite candle ever and I always stock up. I predict everyone will be stocking up too since it will be on sale for under $20.
- My all time favorite V-neck tee will be on sale for under $20 (normally $32) and I always stock up on them! This year there will be a black and white striped one (along with about 5 other colors) and I predict the striped one will sell out fast. That will be the first one I add to my cart! These tops run pretty big. I have some in a small that are very oversized, and some in an XS that fit me perfectly, so I would suggest sizing down. I’m wearing the white V-neck tee in this blog post.
- There is always an amazing bootie that is the envy of all (like this one from 2 years ago, and this one from last year). I have my eyes on about 5 of them. But this designer has an amazing one that will be on sale for under $100 that will sell out fast I predict!
SO many good and classic Tory Burch bags.
- They will have a cognac tote bag almost identical to the one I use all the time. It’s my most used bag and if you are in the market for one hope on this bag on Thursday! The one I will be recommending will be on sale for $352, almost $200 off the normal price. This bag lasts forever, holds its shape, and goes with everything. You can see the one I use here.
- An insane sale on classic matte black Hunter boots and quilted boots in the short and tall versions. Just ONE color available though, so these ones will go fast! On sale for under $100!
- I am crushing on 2 pairs of block heels by one of my favorite shoe brands. Both will be on sale for under $80. One in a velvet lavender, one in a burgundy tweed and I predict both colorways will sell out first.
A FEW NEW FALL ITEMS THAT I AM CRUSHING
- TONS of lavender! There is a beautiful lavender coat very similar to my Kate Spade coat I wore to London that will be on a killer sale.
- I saw about 5-6 of my favorite denim brands, and I have my eye on a pair of high waisted denim jeans that look really cute in the images, I can’t wait to try those on and give you a full review.
- I was bummed to see that my favorite pajamas ever (I wore them in this beauty favorites post) aren’t included in the sale this year, but they have a cute short sleeve/shorts set from the same brand that will be on sale and is a good alternative.
- Slides and flats. Tons of good ones.
IF YOU CAN’T SHOP THE SALE..
I mentioned this in my stories, and I really feel strongly like I should share this here as well. While The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is so much fun to shop and so much fun for me to cover for you. I do remember very clearly what is was like a few years ago when I couldn’t afford to shop the sale. Garrett was in law school and I had just quit my job to stay at home with our first baby. Even the basic tops that were on sale for $20 were out of my budget!
It was definitely hard not feeling like I could participate.
However, I want to tell all of you in similar financial situations it is just fine. Every blogger on the planet will be covering this sale. And I know how easy it is to get down or feel like you should buy buy buy even when your financial situation isn’t at a point where it would be a smart move. I’m here to tell you there is a time and a season for this kind of thing.
It’s not the end of the world if you cant afford to shop the sale this year. Maybe you will next year, or in a few years! I know what the FOMO is like and I can totally relate and sympathize. I feel you girls! But it’s better to be financially smart about what you can realistically afford rather than go into debt! Anyway- that’s just my 2 cents. I don’t want anyone feeling sad or left out.. I try to always have everyone and every budget in mind!
GET READY FOR MY NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE GIVEAWAY!
This THURSDAY, the first day of the Early Access portion of the sale, I will be giving away THREE $100 Nordstrom gift cards. If you were here for the reveal of my Nordstrom sale post last year, you might remember that my site crashed one hour after my post went live due to all the traffic! We beefed up everything on the backend to gear up for this week so we will be ready for you!
This Thursday morning check Elle Apparel first thing in the morning when my site goes live (I’ll keep you updated on my Instagram)- usually it’s around 6am.
- Leave me a comment THURSDAY’S blog post telling me one of your favorite items from all my sale picks.
I will be announcing the THREE $100 winners throughout the day on that same blog post. I’ll announce the first winner at 10am, the 2nd winner at 3pm, and the 3rd winner at 7pm (PST). If you are a winner, shoot me an email asap and I’ll get your gift card emailed over right away so you can use it on the sale! This giveaway is the biggest Nordstrom giveaway I do each year and I absolutely love getting to spoil you a bit!
SHOP MY LOOK: