I remember my mom teaching me how to curl my hair on her gold Hot Tools curling iron when I was in middle school.
I saw all of the salon stylists using the same gold iron that I had and I thought it was SO cool. That first Hot Tools curling iron lasted me through high school AND college and it was like this fun secret that I had a professional iron. I remember teaching the girls on my dorm floor how to use my curling iron too!
Now my secret is out and I want to share some of the reasons why I’ve been a Hot Tools fan for the past 10+ years (and a discount code below!)….
EASY AND FAST TO USE
My Hot Tools Signature Series 1 ¼” Gold Large Tapered Iron + Wand heats up in 30 seconds and can reach up to 430 degrees. That means I’m able to start curling my hair quickly so I can rush off to school drop off or a photoshoot for work.
These curls also last. When I curl my hair with my Hot Tools iron the curls last through the end of the day. As the next few days pass, my curls loosen a bit (which I love) and I just do a few touch-ups around my face. The third day curls are my favorite.
BEAUTIFUL NATURAL LOOKING CURLS
I am loving the Hot Tools Signature Series 1 ¼” Gold Large Tapered Curling Iron + Wand, especially for fall! Right now I’m really loving the look of full, mesy, naturally looking curls. I’ve been styling my hair this way for a few weeks now and I can’t wait to continue this look into the fall.
SALON QUALITY AT HOME
Hot Tools irons are my go to iron because they are designed with Gets Hot…Stays Hot Pulse Technology, which means the iron maintains the same temperature at all times, giving me the perfect curl every time. I used to only see ladies at hair salons using Hot Tools, but I’m happy to announce that the Hot Tools Signature Series 1 ¼” Gold Large Tapered Iron + Wand is now available at Amazon!
- Start at a lower heat setting (around 350) to help reduce heat damage, and work up to a higher head as needed.
- Mix up the size of strands of hair as you curl. A mix of bigger curls on bottom and tighter curls on top will make for more natural looking curls.
- Curling away from your face on either side helps frame your face beautifully.
- Leave 1-2 inches at the end of your hair out of the wand for a more natural look.
- Once your hair is curled, grab a few smaller sections of hair at the top of your hair and curl them a little tighter and tease the base of your top curls. This will give you ultimate volume!
I have a 20% discount code for you girls too! Just use 20LEANNE at checkout here to get your 20% off. The wand is already priced so well at $39.99.
HEAD HERE TO GET YOUR HOT TOOLS WAND
What are some of your favorite fall hairstyles? Have you used Hot Tools irons before? If you grab one with my discount code, DM me and let me know! I would love to see what looks you create!
In partnership with Hot Tools. All opinions are my own.