I might not need an arsenal of winter coats living in Southern California, but I do love stocking up on a handful of cozy sweaters and sweatshirts around this time of year. I just keep getting blown away at the women’s clothing from Walmart, and their sweater section is no different. This season I purchased a long cardigan, a distressed sweatshirt, a leopard sweatshirt, and a leopard sweater from Walmart (with their next day delivery, game changer) and I was impressed with every single one of them. At such a great price point, you can pick up a handful of basic sweaters to get you through the season. Today I styled one my my sweatshirts with the duster cardigan, but the sweatshirt is super cute on it’s own, and the cardigan would look darling paired with a shirtdress as well.
I also rounded up ten sweaters for you from walmart.com that are all cute and under $30. Hint- check out their entire Scoop line of clothing. Everything I’ve ever tried from that line is so impressive. Also, my cognac bag from this post just went on sale for $23!
LEOPARD SWEATSHIRT (fully stocked in the oatmeal plaid colorway)
LONG DUSTER SWEATER (fully stocked in black and grey)
COGNAC BAG (now on sale for only $23!)
BLACK CROPPED JEANS (run tts, I’m wearing a size 2)
BLACK STAR SNEAKERS (way more comfortable than I was expecting, runs tts)
TEN SWEATERS I’M LOVING FOR UNDER $30
- I love the stripes on this NAUTICAL STYLE SWEATER. It looks so much more expensive than it actually is!
- I’m a sucker for a good cableknit and I really like this CABLEKNIT CARDIGAN IN OATMEAL HEATHER. Perfect for fall and just under $30.
- This LONG RIBBED DUSTER is fully stocked in my favorite brown color for fall and just $18!
- I’m wearing this LONG DUSTER SWEATER in today’s post and now I need to get it in grey and black.
- You’ve need me wear this LEOPARD SWEATSHIRT on instagram this whole month and you wiped out all the sizes in this colorway! But I found it in a really cute oatmeal plaid and it’s worth the purchase because its so soft and easy to wear.
- This GREY DISTRESSED SWEATSHIRT I talked about on my insta stories a while back is still available in Med and Large. I wear it at least twice a week.
- Only a few more sized left in this LEOPARD SWEATER I’m wearing on my Instagram here. Its so soft and only $20!
- You know I’m a sucker for chartreuse, how cute is this CHARTREUSE V NECK SWEATER. Again- under $30 but looks much more expensive.
- This BLUE HEARTS SWEATSHIRT looks soft and cute! Only $20.
- Love this SUPER SOFT PULLOVER IN OATMEAL. Such a simple basic for $11!