I can’t remember the last time I wore jeans and it’s kind of amazing. Once I hit my second trimester I have lived in dresses. I love a good ruched dress when I’m pregnant, especially for the second and third trimester because I love how well they accentuate the baby bump. I have also been really into maxi dresses. I rounded up many of my favorite dresses to wear while I’ve been pregnant below! (some of them are maternity, some aren’t but work just as well)
Read more of my favorite pregnancy pieces in this post
ROYAL BLUE MATERNITY DRESS (I’m wearing a small, comes in tons of colors, also nursing friendly!)
MY FAVORITE DRESSES FOR PREGNANCY
1. I really love this ROYAL BLUE WRAPED RUSHED MATERNITY DRESS. It isn’t too tight or too flowy and I love that I’ll be able to nurse with it too. Comes in tons of colors.
2. These RUCHED MATERNITY DRESSES are my favorite and they are on sale! The material is so soft and lightweight and they have lasted me through multiple pregnancies. I just posted one I also wore with Eli a few days ago on instagram.
3. I love a really good ELEGANT CAFTAN, especially during third trimester and I love this one in black. One of my top favorite maternity brands too.
4. The absolute PERFECT MATERNITY STRIPED DRESS. I have this in black and white stripe and it’s butter soft.
5. I just ordered this TYE DYE DRESS that will be perfect for after the baby comes too because the lower V neck will allow me to still nurse. The navy & white tye dye print is my favorite and you can’t beat less than $30.
6. This LEOPARD PRINT DRESS is so dang cute with a bump!
7. I lived in my FITTED BLACK RUCHED MAXI DRESS during this pregnancy. Pair it with a chic kimono or a chambray button-up and that’s pretty much been my go to uniform. Every pregnant woman needs one in their closet.
8. How good would THIS DRESS be with a bump. I love that shade of blue and the metallic gold.
9. I have THIS DRESS IN OLIVE, and for under $10 you can’t go wrong. This one isn’t ruched and is a great one to stock up on.
10. Another good inexpensive Amazon find, I wore this HEATHER RUCHED DRESS a ton. I got an XS and I still wear it…although its extra tight now. I love how long the ruching goes down either side and hugs my bump.
11. If I wasn’t super close to delivering I would be ALL OVER THIS DRESS that is currently on sale.
12. Another great STRIPED DRESS option from one of my favorite maternity brands.
SHOP THE POST
You may also like: