SHOP MY BABY/KIDS PICKS
1.MAXI COSI TRAVEL SYSTEM – I love my big kids Maxi Cosi carseat. Well made and beautiful! This stroller/carseat combo is such a great price.
2. NORTH FACE BABY JACKET – I ordered this for Owen and I can’t wait to put his squishy little baby body in it for fall/winter!
3. BABY MOTO LEGGINGS – Love a good baby legging and these are so cute, only $11, I grabbed the black for Owen.
4.NUNA PIPA INFANT SEAT– I had this seat for Eli and I loved it! You know I love my Doona right now with Owen, but this carseat is my other favorite. We keep it in Garrett’s car. Incredible quality, safe, and the magnetic seat cover is my favorite part about this seat.
5. LITTLE GIRAFFE LUXE BLANKET – I was given this blanket when Eli was a baby and I still use it for Owen. It is so thick and soft, perfect for tummy time, and washes up super well.
6. NUNA CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT– Another great carseat option for bigger kids.
7. BLACK NIKE SWEATSHIRT – I grabbed this for both my older boys.
8. SOREL KIDS SNOW BOOTS – I guess I need snow boots now? Grabbed these for all three of my big boys!
SHOP MY HOME PICKS
1.SMALL AROMATHERAPY DIFFUSER – technically this is a travel diffuser, but I ordered three of them (one for each of the boy’s rooms). I want to be able to diffuse lavender in their rooms at night to keep them from bouncing off the walls at bedtime.
2. CAST IRON GRIDDLE – we use ours constantly. I love that it cooks steak or roasts veggies just like an outdoor grill.
4. BAREFOOT DREAMS THROW BLANKET – I know everyone is obsessed with the animal print throws, but I have this in ‘Stone’ and I love the subtle neutral shade. I own two and they are perfect for my 26 minute naps.
5.32 OZ HYDRO FLASK– my gym tumbler of choice.
6.BLUE AND WHITE NESTING BOWLS– such cute bowls, these would get used all the time in my kitchen