I’m slowly but surely moving along on getting my house decorated (we got our kitchen lights installed last week – yay!). I like focusing on one room at a time, and when I have my eye out for a specific piece, I always start with looking at a handful of my very favorite home decor stores, and Serena & Lily is high on that list.
I especially love our MIRABELLE RUG in our bedroom so much. It’s a fantastic design and feels extremely luxe underfoot. I ordered it for our Pasadena home and kept it in our bedroom in our new house because it is so good. The pattern lends itself to a variety of styles – it could easily fit in a bohemian or modern room. I opted for a mix of french modern with a twist of light glam for our room.
They just came out with some great new summer pieces and I wanted to share my favorites, along with some of the pieces I have my eye on for our house. They just kicked off their SUMMER TENT SALE, so I rounded up a few of my favorites on sale now as well!
- We recently got new nightstands and we are in desperate need of coasters for our motherjuice cups each night. I’m loving this set of WOOD AND MARBLE COASTERS (on sale).
- The FAIRMONT CHANDELIER is the first light fixture I ordered for our new home, I love it so much.
- I want to wallpaper Cash and Eli’s room and this OXFORD STRIPED WALLPAPER in navy/white would be perfect (on sale).
- I ordered a sample of THIS GREY RUG for my music room (I’ve been on the hunt forever!). It’s simple and beautiful and I am crossing my fingers it works for the space!
- I’m on the hunt for a bench for the end of our bed and I think two of these COOPER LEATHER STOOLS might work.
- I got these navy GINGHAM DUVET COVERS for the boys room a few years back and still love them.
- This brand new EASTHAM LOUNGE CHAIR has me so excited for my future backyard decor.
Shop all of my Serena & Lily favorites below: