Cyber Monday is here! This is the best time to do holiday shopping because you don’t have to leave your house! You don’t even have to get out of your pjs, just grab your laptop and your lists, and start crossing things off. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Cyber Monday sale items below, along with the best sales going on today and the codes you need to get the discounts!
THE 12 BEST BUYS OF CYBER MONDAY:
More of my favorites:
YOUR GUIDE TO THE HOTTEST CYBER MONDAY SALES + their discount codes
- Nordstrom // EXTRA 20% off sale items (TODAY ONLY!)
- Target // Extra 15% off sitewide
- J.Crew // 40% off your purchase with code HOLIDAY (50% off final sale items!)
- J. Crew Factory // EXTRA 40% off Clearance + 60% off everything (except crewcuts styles & men’s suiting, which are 50%) + free shipping with code: HAPPYSALE
- Anthropologie // EXTRA 30% off sale items + 20% off full price items + free shipping over $150 with code STACKS
- Loft // 50% off everything + free shipping with code CYBERMONDAY
- Ann Taylor // 50% off everything with code CELEBRATE
- Asos // 30% off everything with code THANKFUL30
- ShopBop // 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off orders of $500+, and 25% off orders of $800+ with code GOBIG16
- H&M // 20% off $30+ with code 5144, 25% off $50+ with code 0275, 30% off $100+ with code 8284
- Neiman Marcus // Up to 40% off regularly priced items + up to 70% off all clearance items
- Macy’s // 40-75% off clearance items
- Kate Spade // 30% off site-wide with the code WIRED
- Rebecca Minkoff // 25% off all orders over $100
- Sephora // Spring’s hottest launches are on sale early!
- Ulta // 25% off Ulta Beauty holiday collections
- Colleen Rothschild // The Discovery Collection is on sale for $49!! (That’s a $150 value, regularly priced at $95) This set includes my favorite cleansing balm and enzyme polish, plus 4 other amazing skin creams and oils. It’s a great way to try so many of their products to see which ones you like best. PLUS, all regular-priced skincare is 30% off with the code CYBER30. (if I were to pick just one product, I would recomment the Retinol!) I reviewed this skincare line in this post.